President Bill Clinton signed into law a Federal Assault Weapons ban in 1994. The ban expired 10 years later.
- Democrats reject platform proposal opposing trade deal
- The Latest: Delegate files suit to avoid voting for Trump
- Mets survive Matz's meltdown, hold off Braves 8-6
- APNewsBreak: Experts demand more effort to save coral reefs
- Helped by 3 errors, Yanks beat Twins 5-3 to get back to .500
- Red Sox OF Young's hamstring injury not as bad as feared
- Pick 6: Celtics end draft with plenty of 'NBA bodies'
- Kris Dunn's harrowing journey takes him to Minnesota
- Capitals acquire Eller from Canadiens for 2nd-round picks
- AP Source: Sabres Kane investigated for harassing 2 women